GoGlasgow Urban Hotel – 517 Paisley Road West, Glasgow, Scotland
The GoGlasgow Urban Hotel reflects the dynamic, progressive and modern city in which it is located. The minimal, monochromatic décor is practical and clean and is the perfect place for both business and tourists to the City of Glasgow.
This is the ‘big city cousin’ in the Crerar Hotel Group and practices the same values, community outreach and work ethics as the rest of the group. They live up to their reputation of being the “Hotels with Heart and Soul”. The CEO of the Crerar Group, Paddy Crerar makes sure that more than 50% of the annual distributable profits are given back to the communities in the form of gifts to local good causes. Staying at the Crerar Hotels doesn’t only guarantee you a stay of a lifetime, but also guarantees the good causes in the area an annual gift.
Location is always the buzz word for any real estate and the GoGlasgow Urban Hotel is in the perfect location in the city centre. Only minutes from the M8 motorway and a short ride to Glasgow Airport. Within easy walking distance to the Scottish Event Campus (SEC), The Clyde Auditorium, Glasgow Science Centre, Kelvingrove and Riverside Art Museums. Ibrox Stadium is within easy reach and is home to the Ranger’s Football Club. Whether you take a train, plane, subway or drive, you will reach GoGlasgow Urban Hotel.
Guests are asked to inform the hotel at time of booking if there are any dietary or mobility needs. Arrangements will be made to accommodate all guests. As this is a dog-friendly hotel, you are welcome to bring your faithful companion with you.
- Free Parking / Disabled Parking
- Swimming Pool / Steam Room / Gym / Beauty Treatment Rooms / Hot Tub
- Welcome Tea Tray / Room Service / Family Guest Room / Cot / Reception Safe
- WiFi throughout the hotel / Conference Rooms / Photocopying and Faxing
- Live Music / Restaurant / Bar / Lounge / Banqueting Suites
- Pet Friendly
Offers and Breaks
- Summer Breaks – Stay for 2 nights and save up to 15% or stay 3 nights or more and save up to 20%.
- Advance Booking Deals – Book your next stay 7 days or more in advance and pre-pay to SAVE 10% on bed and breakfast.
- Dinner Deals – Available 7 days a week. Includes three course dinner plus full Crerar breakfast.
- Entertainment Breaks – Tribute Nights ~
- Rod Stewart – 1 night from £62.50 includes a glass of Prosecco on arrival and dinner prior to entertainment.
- Diana Ross & The Motown Tribute – a glass of Prosecco on arrival, dinner prior to entertainment.
For all you Rangers fans, and with the SPFL, Scottish and League Cup and Champions League coming up, GoGlasgow is the perfect venue to chill before the match. Bring the family or a group of pals and make a day of it. GoGlasgow has teamed up with Belhaven Brewery to make the day an experience to remember.
Start your day with a pre-match breakfast or lunch in the famous GoGrill Restaurant, then head over to Ibrox making sure to book your football hospitality dinner with us. The GoGrill Restaurant & Bar serves the finest in Scottish fare with top-class chefs to see to your every taste. Accompany your meal with a massive selection of ales, lagers and Whisky’s and relive the day’s play with the hospitable Glaswegians.
Match Day Specials include:
- 17 bedrooms and special match day rates
- Guest free parking
- 3 minute walk to Ibrox Stadium
- 200 yards to the subway
- Range of lagers on draft and craft bottled beers
- Match Day TV with BT Sports
- Private match day hospitality available
Being in the middle of the city, one would think GoGlasgow Urban Hotel wouldn’t be able to accommodate your faithful four-legged companion but you would be mistaken. You will find one of the most beautiful parks on Glasgow’s South Side. Pollock Park was voted as ‘Britain’s Best Park’ in 2007 and ‘Europe’s Best Park’ in 2008.
All of the Crerar Hotels accommodate well-behaved dogs and assistance dogs can go anywhere they need to.
Whether you are taking a spa break, a weekend break, business trip or Match break – you won’t find a more convenient or comfortable hotel anywhere. You will be right in the middle of all that is happening in and out of the hotel. Live music, shows, exhibitions and more will ensure your next holiday is busy and fun.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to fill in the form below and I’ll be happy to get back to you.