Eight Acres Hotel & Leisure Club – Morriston Road, Elgin, Morayshire, Scotland
For all you party animals out there – you will not do better than having your event at the top venue in Elgin for All-Things-Parties! Garden parties, Birthday parties, Weddings, Outdoor picnics on the eight acres of lawn, BBQs on the deck. The list is only limited by your imagination. The events co-ordinators will see to every details from the moment of booking to the last minute of your departure. Your event will be the most professionally run, enjoyable, customized and unforgettable day of your life!
Situated just one mile from Elgin on the coast in the Scottish Highlands, is the stunning Eight Acres Hotel & Leisure Club. Sailors and surfers flock to the nearby East Beach at Lossiemouth and the golfers spend all day at the two nearby links golf courses overlooking the Moray Firth. With such spectacular scenery all around them, it is a wonder they can concentrate of the challenging links!
Overlooking the private woodlands and manicured gardens, dining is an experience perfectly suited to relaxing and forgetting about the outside world and it’s cares. Only the finest of local produce is used and the head chef and his crew are masters at preparing dishes that will satisfy all your senses. Meal times at the Darroch Restaurant is an experience not to be missed!
- With all the acres of land surrounding the hotel – having your faithful four-legged companion along is a treat!
- Disabled Parking / Free Parking.
- All Public Areas Disabled-Friendly.
- All Business Facilities available including Free WiFi throughout the hotel.
- Swimming pool / gym / sauna / spa treatment rooms / games rooms / banqueting and conference rooms.
- Welcome tea tray / lounge / bar / restaurant.
- Room Service and wake-up call / laundry service or DIY with iron and board.
Offers and Breaks
Summer Offer – Save up to 15% for a two-night stay or save 20% for three nights or more.
Advance Saver – Book and pay for your stay seven days in advance and save 10% on your Dinner, Bed and Breakfast stay.
- Classic Pamper 1 – All inclusive Pamper Package for £75. This includes One night stay, three-course dinner and Crerar’s famous breakfast as well as a 30 minute spa treatment and use of the Leisure Club.
- Classic Pamper 2 – All inclusive Pamper Package for £140. This includes a two-night stay, three-course dinner and Crerar’s famous breakfast as well as 2 x 30 minute or 1 x 60 minute spa treatment and use of the Leisure Club.
One Night Girly Group – We all need a break from our routines so why not gather all your girlfriends together and have a break? One night’s stay from £105, includes a three-course dinner, breakfast, 30 minute spa treatment, manicure, pedicure, a free drink and use of the Leisure Club.
Two Night Girly Group – Two night stay for £149 includes a three-course dinner, breakfast, 30 minute spa treatment, manicure, pedicure, a free drink, afternoon tea and use of the Leisure Club.
Dinner Deals – Dinner, Bed and Breakfast includes three-course dinner and Crerar’s famous breakfast. Available all week, all year! Book as many days as you want!
A night to remember with extra treats – One night’s stay per person for £54.50 – You will be welcomed by the manager with a complimentary glass of Prosecco, a three-course dinner and the Crerar’s famous breakfast. Make full use of the Leisure Club facilities.
- A Tribute to Elvis – 30 Sept 2017 – One night’s stay, three-course dinner, breakfast and the live show for £60 pps.
- A Tribute to Elvis – 29 Sept 2017 – Two night’s stay, three-course dinner, bed and breakfast and the live show for £99 pps.
- Murder Mystery Entertainment break – 28 October 2017 – All inclusive one-night stay, three-course dinner prior to the show and breakfast for £80. Full use of the leisure facilities.
- Murder Mystery Entertainment break – 27 October 2017 – All inclusive two-night stay, three-course dinner prior to the show and breakfast for £119. Full use of the leisure facilities.
Join in the Year-End fun with lots of Festive treats, jollification and non-stop eating and drinking!
If you have any questions about the Eight Acres Hotel & Leisure Club, the area or offers or wish to leave a comment, please fill in the form below and I will be happy to get back to you asap.