Scotland’s Hotel & Leisure Club – 40 Bonnethill Road, Pitlochry, Perthshire, Scotland
For peace and quiet on your travels, Scotland’s Hotel & Leisure Club is the perfect stop-off. The executive suites are excellent for that overnighter or mid-week break. Families and groups who want a bit more privacy than the hotel, can be accommodated in two private houses nearby with all the traditions and service of the hotel.
The town of Pitlochry in Highland Perthshire is surrounded by the Highland mountains and is found almost halfway between Edinburgh (67 miles away) and Inverness along the main A9 road. The nearest railway station is an easy half mile from the hotel. The nearest airport is also in Edinburgh.
Guests are asked to inform the hotel at time of booking if there are any dietary or mobility needs. Arrangements will be made to accommodate all guests. As this is a dog-friendly hotel, you are welcome to bring your faithful companion with you.
- Free Parking / Disabled Parking
- Swimming Pool / Steam Room / Gym / Beauty Treatment Rooms / Hot Tub
- Welcome Tea Tray / Room Service / Family Guest Room / Cot / Reception Safe
- WiFi throughout the hotel / Conference Rooms / Photocopying and Faxing
- Live Music / Restaurant / Bar / Lounge / Banqueting Suites
- Pet Friendly
Things To Do in Pitlochry
Pitlochry Festival Theatre – Established in 1951, this theatre has an international reputation for performing high quality and hugely entertaining plays. They see more than 100,000 visitors every year. They started out in a tent and are now housed in a magnificent building on the shore of the Tummel River. Pre-show three-course dinner is served in the restaurant.
- The Enchanted Forest – An enchanting and magically dazzling display of lights in the forest. With a stunning musical score synchronized with the dancing lights, it is a sight that will take the breath away! There were over 62,000 visitors in 2016 to see the show and they were awarded the prestigious Scottish Rural Award for Tourism and Hospitality in 2016, the Scottish Thistle Award for best event in 2015, the Event Management Grand Prix and the Best Cultural Event at the Scottish Event Awards. This is something that cannot be described – it has to be seen!
- Visit the Pitlochry Distilleries – No visit to any town in Scotland is complete without popping into the local distilleries. But Pitlochry’s Distilleries are famous despite their diminutive size. Edradour is the smallest traditional distillery in Scotland but still boasts over 25 varieties of single malt whisky. Blair Athol Distillery draws their pure water from the Allt Dour. Their flagship 12-year-old malt is one of the components of the world’s favourite whisky – Bell’s!
- MACNABS BAR & GRILL – The best of Italian cooking in the best Scottish Bar & Grill. The dazzling array of single malt whisky, home brewed Crerar Hotel lager and the list of ales will have you spending the night choosing which ones to try first. Best to book into the hotel for a week!
Manager’s Specials include a Full Crerar Hotel breakfast! From £49.50 per night.
Offers and Breaks
- Summer Breaks – Stay for 2 nights and save up to 15% or stay 3 nights or more and save up to 20%.
- Advance Booking Deals – Book your next stay 7 days or more in advance and pre-pay to SAVE 10% on bed and breakfast.
- Pamper Breaks – Available Sunday to Thursday – Enquire about the different exciting packages for singles, couples and groups.
- Dinner Deals – Available 7 days a week. Includes three course dinner plus full Crerar breakfast.
- Entertainment Breaks – Tribute Nights ~ Whitney Houston, Michael Bublé, Lionel Richie, Cher, Robbie Williams, Dolly Parton and Adele.
- Festive Breaks ~
- Christmas 23rd or 24th – 27th December 2017. Includes Christmas Day lunch, dinner, bed and breakfast plus festivities and entertainment.
- Twixmas – 27th – 30th December 2017 Includes dinner and entertainment, breakfast and lots of additional festive treats.
- New Year – 30th December – 2nd January Includes New Year’s Eve entertainment, and dinner, breakfast and lots of additional festive treats.
Gift Vouchers for any occasion at the Scotlands Hotel & Leisure Club.
If you have any questions about the above or a comment , please feel free to fill in the form below and I’ll be happy to get back to you.