Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa – Inveraray, Argyll, Scotland, on the West Coast AA★★★★
If you are looking for a getaway that is elegant, refined, comfortable and unforgettable, look no further than Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa in Inveraray on the West coast of Scotland.
You will see for yourself why this hotel has received the Top Hotel Choice on TripAdvisor for six years running and was awarded the Certificate of Excellence for 2016 and 2017.
Breathe in the freshness of Loch Fyne which is 65 km long and Cowal Hills which is just over the way a bit. The surroundings are stunning and invite long, rambling walks with your dog. Yes, the hotel is dog friendly so your faithful companion can accompany you.
Choose from the following popular breaks:
- Spa Breaks – a weekend or a few days at the best prices
- Corporate deals for those all-important team-building activities
- Mid-week relaxation – make use of the Leisure Club
- Three-night indulgence break when you just need to get away from it all!
Every meal is an experience with the famous hand dived oysters and other seafood. The Loch Fyne Hotel is renowned for it’s fine dining using the best of local produce.
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled Friendly Guestrooms
- All Public Areas have Disabled Access
- Pet Friendly
- Rooms are Disabled Accessible
- Steam Room and Sauna
- WiFi throughout the hotel
- Photocopying and faxes
- Room Service and so much more!
- Weddings or Birthdays – The experienced and professional staff will see to every aspect of the event and nothing is left to chance. All equipment, state-of-the-art technology requirements, WiFi and whatever other equipment the party requires. It is all in the details and the little touches that make each event unique and an unforgettable occasion.
- Corporate Events – Within an hour from Glasgow, Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa is the perfect place to bring colleagues for top-level meetings. You can keep in touch with the office with free WiFi throughout the hotel and up to 80 participants can be accommodated in three spacious boardrooms.
- Team Building Events – The management are in touch with a number of local activity companies who can be called upon to arrange activities. Corporate incentives can be arranged as well as activities on the loch and the surrounding countryside.
- Festive Events – Christmas at Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa is an absolute MUST DO! With all the traditional Christmas fare on offer, you can combine it with the full menu of seafood, steak, puddings and pastries. Festive Afternoon tea, Festive Lunch and Dinner – this is no time to go on diet. You will have non-stop menus to delight every palate with the extensive Whisky and Wine menus to go with everything.
- New Year Break – Spend this New Year with the folk of the Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa. See in the New Year in fine Scottish tradition and raise a glass to 2018. You will have all the traditions and more.
- Choose a Monetary Gift Voucher from £25, £50, £75, £100, £150, £200.
- Or a Spa Break Gift Voucher, a Spa Day Gift Voucher, Afternoon Tea or Dining, or an Overnight Stay Gift Voucher.
As with every Hotel and Inn in the Crerar Hotel Group, the Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa gifts 50% or more of their distributable profits to the local charities and good causes. They can only do this with the thanks of extremely satisfied customers. The more you spend – the more you are helping others to realize their good causes. The Crerar “Heart and Soul” philosophy is lived by every member of staff throughout the group. Join them today and have the time of your life!
Have a question or would like to leave a comment – fill in the form below and I’ll be happy to get back to you.