Golf View Hotel and Spa – Nairn, Scotland
Situated on the beachfront of Nairn in Scotland, near the City of Inverness. You will be treated to a panoramic view of Moray Firth and Black Isle.
Guests can sit in the comfort and warmth of the brasserie and bar and watch the dolphins frolicking in the icy waters.
There is a rich history and culture in the area and with the extended summertime sunshine, it is known as the “Brighton of the North”. This is a favourite holiday destination with the nearness of the beach, lush gardens, the harbour, town centre and of course the golf courses. Summertime specials and special savings are always available. You will find a special for every occasion, romantic, beauty special, weekend special, summer special. Contact the management to custom make a special for you!
As with all the hotels in the group, the CEO gifts 50% of the distributable profits to local charities and good causes. Just one of the unique and wonderful behind-the-scenes kindnesses that reflect the ‘Heart and Soul’ values of the group.
Easy to Find!
From the west – Follow the A96 from Inverness to Nairn. Stay on the A96 entering Nairn, turning left into Seabank Road immediately after the Parish Church. Follow Seabank Road to the end, and the hotel is situated on your right hand side.
From the east – Follow the A96 into Nairn. At the roundabout take first left and continue to follow the A96. Continue through the next set of traffic lights and after ¼ mile turn right into Seabank Road, immediately before the Parish Church. Follow Seabank Road to the end, and the hotel is situated on your right hand side.
The list of amenities is mind boggling – catering to every person and every occasion. Here are just a few:
- Free Parking / Disabled Parking
- Disabled Guestrooms / Entrance and Public areas Disabled Friendly
- Dog Friendly
- Gym / Steam Room / Sauna / Swimming Pool / Beauty Treatment Rooms
- Baby changing Rooms / Cot / Highchairs
- Free WiFi throughout the Hotel
- Fax & Copying Services / PC for guest use
- Room Service / Welcome Tea Tray
- Young Diner’s Menu
- Lounge and Bar
- Outdoor Eating Areas
- Conference Facilities
- Banqueting Facilities
Special Services & Events
- The Nairn Royal Brackla Highland Games – 19/08/2017. Highland games have been held for more than a thousand years between clans as a show of strength and ability. Many of the games still played today originated with everyday tools like hammers, heavy rocks, tug-o-war and so on. Heaving tree trunks, heavy rocks and weights became the order of the day and you will still see the gamers tossing hammers, huge poles and even bigger rocks. Today extra events have been added like Scottish dancing and the ubiquitous pipers that is traditional Scottish. For more information contact www.nairnhighlandgames.co.uk
- The Highland Military Tattoo – 08/09/2017 12:00 pm – 10/09/2017 1:15 pm – Fort George, Inverness. The largest military fort int he UK plays host to this most spectacular show. Highland dance, music and culture – not to be missed! For more information www.highlandmilitarytattoo.com
Book & Arts Festival – 12/09/2017 12:00 pm – 17/09/2017 12:00 pm. The annual Nairn Books & Arts Festival is popular with writers, artists, musicians, speakers and anyone with a passion for the creative. Workshops are held for anyone interested in music and art. For more information www.nairnfestival.co.uk
What would the Golf View Hotel & Spa be without mention of golf?
You will be spoiled for choice with the golf breaks – two days, a weekend, a couple of weeks. Tee times and transport will be arranged to all golf courses. Choose a package deal – play at two golf courses, have the famous Crerar breakfast and five-course dinner prepared with the best of local fare and world-class chefs! More than just the home of golf, Scotland’s courses offer links golf which is the original form of golf going back more than 600 years. Scotland’s courses are known as the finest links courses in the world.
- Nairn Championship Course and the Royal Dornoch are the most famous in the area.
- Nairn Dunbar or Tain – both known for having flat links.
- Boat of Garten – one of the most picturesque courses in Scotland.
- Royal Aberdeen, Cruden Bay and at least ten other golf courses to choose from, this is a golfer’s paradise!
All Specials include dinner and breakfast at the following Hotels:
- Scotland’s Hotel & Leisure Club – One Night from £52.50 – Two Nights from £109
- The Craiglynne Hotel – One Night from £49.50 – Two Nights from £89
- Eight Acres Hotel & Leisure Club – One Night from £54.50
- Thainstone House – One Night from £59.50 – Kids stay FREE during School holidays!
- Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa – Two Nights from £119
- Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa – One Night from £62
- Ben Wyvis Hotel – Two Nights from £85
- Deeside Inn – Two Nights from £100
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK A ROOM, CLICK ON FIND OUT MORE ON THE IMAGE.
Please leave a comment below if there is anything you would like to see regarding this hotel or if you have any comments. I will be happy to get back to you!